Thursday, October 16, 2014

Batty for Bats

Hi Everyone!

Happy MEA to MN teachers! I am going to be busy-busy over the break. On Friday, my cousin is getting married in the Twin Cities. My brother and I were asked to sing at the ceremony! Then on Saturday, we are headed to Rochester for my grandpa in-law’s birthday party! Lots going on – wish we had more time to rest but I am pumped to see everyone.

Next week I am going to be doing some bats, spiders, pumpkins, and pre-halloween fun! 

Check out my Batty for Bats printables!



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Batty-for-Bats-1479668


I also love singing “Vowel-Bat” by Shari Sloane with my students and working on the short vowel sounds! 

Wishing everyone a relaxed weekend and a spooooky October!


xoxokindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment