Monday, June 15, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge #1 - Out with the OLD, In with the GOLD


I am going to jump on board and participate in the TpT Seller's Challenge!

Here are my beginning STATS -- they could use some work!



For the first week, I decided to give my LOGO a face lift. :) 

When I first started this blog, I used a free design and now as I have become better at my own designs, I decided to try my own look! 

I hope you like it. I've been craving GOLD & sparkly for my xoxokindergarten design. I hope you like it! 

 "Out with the old, in with the gold!"




 If you want to help my following, please do! :) 



7 comments:

  1. Molly, your new logo is SO cute! So glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love the new logo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly!
    I love the new logo. The gold looks good!

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new logo makeover Molly!!!! So cute and glittery :) Woohoo!
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the new logo! I am a HUGE fan of glitter and all things sparkly! What a great job! I'm following you and would love for you to follow me too, let's work together to get those numbers up! :-)

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete