Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New name!


Hi everyone! 
Check out my new look.

I have decided to change my blogger name and TpT store. I felt somewhat limited with my Kindergarten theme and wanted to expand myself into other areas. I am still a Kindergarten teacher but I wanted to expand more into designs fit for cross-curricular and other grade level teachers. I have been creating designs/clip-art/decor that could work in other levels than just Kindergarten. 


My last logo design was also not a bright representation of my classroom. xoxokindergarten was light, airy, and honestly designed after a free blogger template!

My classroom theme is BLACK and BRIGHT! More to come soon on the blog when I can get back into my classroom. 


Let me know what you think of the new design in the comments! Put a link back to your blog too so we can "meet" each other! 




1 comment:

  1. Molly, I just came across this post and think that your new button outshines your old one, hands down. I tried to grab your button to post on my blog (KristineWeinersClass.wordpress.com) but couldn't find "the code". Can you let me know where it is so that I may add it to my sidebar? Thanks

    ReplyDelete