Sunday, August 17, 2014

About Me


Hello!
I'm Molly from Minnesota

I have been teaching kindergarten for 4 years. As new a teacher, I am always searching for, designing, and making resources for my classroom! I started blogging because I wanted to connect and collaborate with other teachers out there. Following teacher bloggers, instagrammers, and TpT creators helps me to become a better teacher and use quality resources! I hope you enjoy these posts about my classroom and my personal life!


More About Me:
I am a mom to Penny (3)  and Trygve "trig-vee" (1.5). Penny is a bubbly and brave toddler who will definitely be trouble for me ;). Trygve is a sweet and collected one year old who loves following his sister and EATING. I am married to Anders who works at a church in our community. Together we are a young couple trying to parent and figure everything out at the same time!

In my free time I love to binge watch Netflix shows with Anders, create resources for my classroom, bike with the family, attend yoga classes and even some cardio here and there, and take pictures with my Nikon 5200 camera.   



No comments:

Post a Comment